The QB Install Diagnostic Tool is a flexible tool that was created specifically to identify and fix any technical error that might occur during the QB installation process. If you are having trouble installing QuickBooks due to QB-related issues, the QBinstall utility can assist you to resolve this QB error.
What is QB Install diagnostic tool?
Table of Contents
The QBInstall utility can fix QB problems with the.NET Framework, MSXML, and C++. The operating system displays QB errors when one or more Microsoft components cease working regularly, become unstable, or are shaky in the QuickBooks application. Many installation issues with this accounting software can be fixed by downloading and installing the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
What are the QuickBooks Desktop Installation Errors?
The errors described below may occur if one of the essential Microsoft components that QuickBooks depends on is unstable or not working properly, or if your operating system is damaged. The QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool (QBInstall Tool) can be downloaded, installed, and used to repair a variety of QuickBooks issues that may occur when installing QuickBooks Desktop, including:
- QuickBooks Error code 1603
- Error code 1935 in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Error code 1904
- Error Code 1402
- QuickBooks error code 15243
- Damaged Microsoft.NET Framework
- Damaged MSXML and also C++
- Problems occur while opening QB Desktop such as QuickBooks has stopped working or QuickBooks unrecoverable errors.
Steps to Fix Microsoft .NET, MSXML, and C++ Issues with QB Install Diagnostic Tool
Below are the quick and easy methods to resolve QB Desktop Installation Errors.
Solution 1: Using QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
- First of all, You have to download the QuickBooks Tool Hub application to install the QBinstall Diagnostic tool.
- Save the software setup files on the local desktop once the notification prompts.
- Close all the running programs that are running in your workstation.
- Now run the program by pressing double-clicking on the QB Install_tool_v2.exe. file.
- Once the process gets complete of diagnosis you need to reboot your computer system.
Solution 2: Perform the Windows Update
- Perform the Windows update after installing & finding some missing updates pertaining to .NET Framework, MSXML & C++.
- In case, if these components are outdated, QuickBooks will not able to install them correctly. Update your windows or its component to the latest release.
Solution 3: Un-install and Install the QuickBooks Software in a Selective Startup Mode
Follow the steps to understand how to Un-install & install QuickBooks in a selective startup mode:
- Press Ctrl + R keys on your keyboard to open the run dialog box.
- After that type Msconfig and click the OK button.
- In the General tab, select the Selective startup option, and then select the load system services or load startup items.
- Click on the Services tab.
- Select hide all MS and click it to disable all files.
- Now, click it clear to hide all Microsoft services in the given checkbox.
- Put the mark on a list of services and then ensures whether you are Window Installer, checkbox if it is selected.
- Restart the system configuration window and then restart your PC.
- Once the system restarted then you have to reinstall QuickBooks by using a clean installation process.
I hope you found this article informative and understand the complete concept of the QB install diagnostic tool & its functions. However, if still, installation-related problems persist or you are stuck somewhere then immediately contact QuickBooks technical support team.